TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is New Zealand Health Association Limited trading as Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing Company (the “Promoter”).
2. The Promotion is Muesli Money Back Guarantee (the “Promotion”).
3. All valid claims will receive the Muesli purchase price refunded to them in the form of a supermarket voucher from one of PAK’nSAVE, New World or Countdown supermarkets that the Promoter at its sole discretion elects.
4. The Promotion is open to individual persons only. To qualify, Promotion participants must reside in New Zealand and be 18 years of age or more.
5. The promotion applies to supermarket purchases of the following Sanitarium Muesli products:
- Cranberry & Almond Muesli 650g
- Berry & Ancient Grains Muesli 600g
- Golden Oats & Fruit Muesli 675g
- Nuts & Seeds Muesli 625g
- Fruits & 5 Grains Muesli 625g
- Super Fruity Muesli 650g
6. The below information on how to make a Promotion claim forms part of these terms and conditions. Any Promotion claim not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
7. If a purchaser of any of the Sanitarium Muesli products specified in clause 5 above is dissatisfied with their purchase for any reason, the Promoter will provide a full refund (by way of a supermarket voucher from one of the supermarkets listed in clause 3 above) to the value of the product purchase price subject to the following terms:
(a). A claim form (found online at www.sanitarium.co.nz/muesliguarantee) must be filled out and completed with the product bar code and original proof of purchase (supermarket receipt with the Muesli purchased clearly marked and purchase date visible) attached.
(b). The claim form and attachments must be sent in a stamped envelope to Sanitarium Muesli Guarantee, Private Bag 92127, Victoria Street West, Auckland, 1142.
8. Claims are limited to one of each specified Muesli variant per household.
9. The Promoter reserves the right at any time, to verify the validity of all claims received and all claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age, bank details, and place of residence), and reserves the right to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Any claim not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. Purchase receipt must clearly specify the time/date(s) and store of purchase(s). The Promoter recommends the claimant keep a copy of their purchase receipt(s) to avoid any risk of this being lost in the post.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for mail lost, delayed or misdirected. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any claim for any reason. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. It is the claimant’s responsibility to ensure that details provided on the claim form are legible. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any errors and/or omissions.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIABILITY
14. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information concerning this Promotion or any technical errors that may occur during administration of this Promotion.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted at www.sanitarium.co.nz/muesliguarantee.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
17. The Promoter is Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing, 124 Pah Road, Royal Oak, Auckland 1023, New Zealand.