Visit our product pages to find out more about our delcious range of products!
It's often said that Sanitarium changed New Zealand's eating habits. We were the first to introduce nutritious breakfast foods and innovative soy foods and we promoted plant-based eating long before it became trendy.
In caring for the health and wellbeing of New Zealanders, we continue to create great breakfast cereals, dairy free milks, spreads and vegetarian foods. Nutritious food at its best is what we are all about. We keep our combinations simple to offer you the best of nature’s goodness and flavours.
As New Zealand's top selling and most trusted breakfast cereal in New Zealand, Weet-BixTM is one of the nation’s most iconic brands. Over the years, Weet-BixTM has adapted to changing consumer needs and we now produce many varieties including Gluten-Free Weet-BixTM, Weet-BixTM Bites, Weet-BixTM Blends and Weet-BixTM Go. For more than 80 years Weet-BixTM has ensured New Zealand families have a nutritious start to their day, every day.
Sanitarium offers a range of other cereals including:
- Our Light ‘n’ Tasty range is bursting with flavour. Offering a tasty combination of golden oat clusters, crunchy flakes, bran straws and wheat, they represent a great way to start the day.
- A delicious range of muesli, including toasted and natural options, with delectable fruit pieces, nuts, seeds and the goodness of wholegrain oats. Sanitarium Muesli – muesli as it should be!
- Sanitarium Options™ Fine Cut Muesli. A quick, wholesome breakfast that is delicious but with 30% less sugar (by average) than other leading mueslis*. And lots of ways to enjoy it: as muesli, porridge, a smoothie or a bircher.
- Cluster Crisp delivers something other cereals just can’t. Our crunchy clusters are delicious bites that excite and delight.
- Skippy Cornflakes, Ricies, Honey Puffs, Puffed Wheat, Weeties and San Bran.
In the 1990s, we started noticing a trend of people missing breakfast. That’s why we created UP&GO, a nutritious liquid breakfast range that’s perfect for busy mornings. UP&GO is the number one product in the breakfast cereal aisle and is available in a range of varieties, sizes and flavours.
So Good milks
So Good’s range of dairy free milks and ice creams continues to offer a wide range of product and flavour combinations to New Zealanders. While we pioneered soy milks, today we make New Zealand's favourite almond and coconut milks which are high in calcium and naturally lactose and gluten free.
Did you know Sanitarium introduced New Zealand to peanut butter in 1901? Available in Original and No Added Sugar or Salt – as well as crunchy or smooth - Sanitarium Peanut Butter continues to delight tastebuds. We also produce MarmiteTM, New Zealand's original yeast spread that’s long been valued as an excellent source of folate, B vitamins and iron and is low in fat.
Love wholesome, plant-based foods?
Check out the selection from our friends at Vegie Delights.