Tree nuts include almonds, brazil nuts, cashews, hazelnuts, hickory nuts, macadamia nuts, pecans, pine nuts, pistachios and walnuts.
Please note that while the following Sanitarium products do not contain added tree nuts or tree nut-containing ingredients, we do not claim ‘tree nut free’ on pack, nor do we regularly test the products for the presence of tree nuts.
Products that contain and may contain tree nuts and tree nut products as added ingredients and ingredient resulting of cross-contamination have excluded
in this list. All Sanitarium products meet the requirements for allergen labelling legislation as per Australia and New Zealand Food Standards Code. Sanitarium places voluntary “may contain” statements where considered necessary. Weet-Bix™
So Good™ Beverages
- Weet-Bix Plain (note: Weet-Bix Plain 30g in NZ may contain traces of tree nuts)
- Weet-Bix Organic
- Weet-Bix Cholesterol Lowering
- Weet-Bix Gluten Free – Plain, Coconut and Rice Puffs with a hint of Cinnamon
- Weet-Bix Bites – Wildberry, Apricot
So Good™ Frozen Desserts
- So Good Soy Milk – Regular, Lite, Essential Free, Vanilla Bliss,
- So Good Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- So Good Frozen Desserts – Vanilla Bliss
- UP&GO – Banana, Caramel, Choc Ice, Strawberry, Vanilla Ice
- UP&GO Energize – Chocolate, Vanilla
- UP&GO Gluten Free – Choc Ice and Vanilla Ice
- UP&GO Reduced Sugar – Choc Ice and Vanilla Ice
- UP&GO blends – Banana + Cinnamon, Mango + Coconut
Information correct as at October 2018 (or date of issue). This information is subject to change. For the most up to date information please continue to check product packaging. If you have any questions or queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us at https://www.sanitarium.co.nz/about/contact#1.
- Sanitarium Peanut Butter No Added Sugar or Salt - Smooth and Crunchy
- Sanitarium Peanut Butter - Smooth and Crunchy